Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thanks!

I am so uncomfortable now and unable to sleep (thus the 1:00 am post), so I'm trying to do stuff until I get tired. It beats staring at the ceiling and trying to go to sleep.

So my wonderful friends threw me a baby shower this past weekend and I am so grateful for all that they put into it. Both my mom and mother-in-law were able to fly in to Raleigh to celebrate with me too. This was my mom's first time on an airplane in about 20 years - I am very proud of her! As I was looking at the pictures from the day, I realized just how transient my life has been the past few years. Everyone at the shower (minus my mom and mother-in-law) was someone I've met within the past year and a half. And these are the main people in my life right now. For some, new relationships are a norm, but for me, it is something I think I'm still getting used to. I love my new group of friends and am wondering if (and hoping) there will be a little more stability to who I know.

To all of you that came and helped me celebrate, THANK YOU! I had a great time and really appreciate the your kindness :)

1 comment:

mkschool said...

Hello! I agree with the "thanks." You are a wonderful wife and will be a wonderful Mom.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...