Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jeremy & Meredith Sitting in a Tree

Wow, June has come and gone so quickly!  Now we're in the middle of July and the 100 degree heat here in Raleigh.  This past weekend we attended Jeremy and Meredith's wedding.  Both are dear people in our church that have been with us from very close to the beginning.  It has been incredibly sweet to see how their relationship has taken off.  Here are some pictures from the wedding.  And finally an updated picture of Matt and me...I guess we don't take them too often.
Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Kushner!
My dear friend, Angie...we match :)
Ryan and Christi came in town to visit...love them!
Lauren and Rachel, pretty in blue
Ryan, Josh and Matt
My handsome hubby and me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...