Monday, December 8, 2008

Shane & Shane

Matt and I went to a Shane & Shane concert last night and had a great time. Phil Wickham and Bethany Dillon played too. Gosh, those guys have some voices and can belt! Aside from having to run to the bathroom about 3 times during the concert (Abigail was kicking away at my bladder), I was pretty comfortable. I couldn't stand for the whole time, so I took advantage of sitting, listening, and people watching. Which brings me to my next point.

So my question is this: What is with couples who make out and completely flirt with each other during a Christian concert??? I mean, it's not like we go to many...we're pretty particular about who we like to listen to, so maybe this is normal and I just don't know. I was just amused by the couple a few rows up from us. You've got Shane & Shane belting their hearts out about Jesus and this couple all over each other...weird. Anyways, aside from that weirdness, the evening was wonderful and the music, amazing!

I am now down to working two days at the hospital and winding down there as the pregnancy nears the end. So, I now have more time to devote to fun things...and stuff that I should be doing anyway. Thus, the commencement of this blog.

5 comments:

SMS said...

Welcome to the interweb friend :)

Nicki said...

Hi Kristin! I'm so glad that you have started a blog! I didn't know that you had chosen a name for your baby girl! Abigail is beautiful. It is nice not to work too much during pregnancy :). If you have a free day sometime this coming week, let me know, we should hang out!!!

Sara said...

YEAH! a blog friend! I do feel privileged to get the blog and real life stories sometimes, but for now, I'm enjoying the blog. I'm pretty excited about Abigail too. :) See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the new blog!

kat said...

hahah GROSS about the makey-outey couple at the concert. that's like those line-couples at Great America. oh dear.

i did not realize that you guys chose a name for your baby girl! wow! abigail schoolfield! beautiful! will you call her abby?

thanks for inspiring me to kick my blog back into gear. xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...