Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nesting

Apparently pregnant women develop a more intense nesting urge as the due date approaches. I don't know about that for me...I think I've always been a bit anal about organization and having things in their place. So I guess I can chalk up my recent urge to organize to it being the beginning of 2009 (who doesn't want to start fresh?), the pregnancy thing, and my God-given anal tendencies.

This morning I woke up at 8:15 am, which is a huge deal for me because I am not usually wide awake at this time. Let alone on on Saturday morning. I proceded to put on my bathrobe, get a drink of Gatorade, then put together a closet organizer for our downstairs closet. It now looks great, by the way. Oh, and my project last week was to paint the nursery.

My lovely husband is always up and about in the morning...don't try to make him be productive after 10 pm though. He quickly put together the crib and it looks wonderful! Here is a picture of him and his helper, Jackson, as they start the construction. Yes, Matt is still in his pajamas too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...