Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Love Root Beer

Christmas and New Year's updates will have to wait...I have more important things to write about right now. Like how much I LOVE root beer. It is naturally caffeine free, tastes great in a freezy mug, and is the key ingredient to a good float. I bought a 2 liter on New Year's Eve and nobody that came over drank it that night. So, January 3rd is coming to a close and I just finished off the very last of the 2 liter. Yes, I drank it all by myself in three days.

And now I am afraid I am going to go through some withdrawal symptoms.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Mmm...rootbeer. Caffeine free is definitely a plus for pregnancy -- I would drink it when I watched the Bears (instead of my old standby drink). I MISS YOU!

Unknown said...

Over Christmas, my mom pulled my wife aside to tell her a secret. She had just discovered that it tastes amazing if you put vanilla ice cream in root beer. Shhh, don't tell her it's called a rootbeer float. She found the recipe in a redbook magazine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...