Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Introducing Abigail Mei

Hi, everyone! My name is Abigail Mei Schoolfield and I'm the newest member of the Schoolfield family. I was born March 8th and weighed in at 7 lbs. 10 oz.



Evidently, Mommy was in labor for a while and rather sick, but I don't remember that part. What I do remember is finally being held by Mommy and Daddy for the first time!



After being loaded up in the car and my first car ride home,


I got to meet my big brother, Jackson! He loves to give me kisses.


Here's one last picture of me for now...there will be more later, I promise!

2 comments:

The Blonde Renstroms said...

She is just so pretty!!
HILARIOUS that you got a picture of Jackson licking her face... now at least my baby was just stuck under the table when I took her picture :-)

Hope ya'll are doing well and getting some sleep!

kat said...

this makes me smile. just so happy for you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...