Sunday, May 3, 2009

Horror Movie in My Car

I was listening to a song on the radio the other day while I was driving. I was kind of in a daze...you know the state of mind you get in when you're driving and your mind wanders. Well, all of a sudden I hear this eerie child's voice. The type of voice you'd hear in a freaky scary horror movie. So I snap back to reality and it takes me a few seconds to realize that it's coming from the radio. Evidently, the song wasn't over and the artist decided to do one of those "I'm gonna have a little kid sing and talk at the end to make this song cute" moments. What's the use of that other than to scare the living daylights out of your listener??? So to all my composer/recording friends out there, please do not put the scary child voice at the end of your songs...thank you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...