Monday, February 22, 2010

Join Expo!

I got a $25 giftcard to any Darden restaurant in the mail today!  I think that Matt and I will either use it at Longhorn Steakhouse or Olive Garden on a date night.  So, how did I get this for free?  I signed up for a consumer review program called Expo and uploaded quick (like 1-3 minutes from my webcam) videos of different products that I was invited to review.  Most of these products are things you already have at home (frozen pizza, detergent, soap, shampoo, coffee, etc.).  You accumulate points for recording and downloading reviews, then are able to use your points to get different prizes.  I think it took about 3 videos to get this giftcard.  It's so easy to do and well worth it...it will definitely help our dining out budget!  Join here!

Ok, on a side note, it took me awhile to get used to recording videos of myself talking about random products.  I mean, I was the person that took about 45 minutes to record my answering machine message with my roommate in college.  Slighty embarassing?  Yes, for those who are camera shy.  In fact, I wouldn't let Matt see the videos I made.  But worth it?  Definitely, which is why I am posting about this!

1 comment:

Daphne said...

Hey, hope you don't find this too spooky, but I work for EXPO and was doing a search on blogs, and found your post. I'm glad to hear you had a good experience! Look forward to seeing more videos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...