Friday, June 18, 2010

Frugal Friday: Birthday Freebies!

June 2-9 is appropriately named Birthday Freebie Extravaganza Week at the Schoolfield household.  See, my birthday is one week before Matt's, and we take advantage of all the birthday freebies that are out there.  And there are a ton!  Restaurants and businesses are so generous, and all it takes is just signing up on their webpages.  I think Matt was a bit skeptical of it all, but I signed him up anway and he loves it just as much as I do now.  Just a tip, you can sign up for a separate email address for stuff like this so that you don't get junk in your personal email.  Just this past month, this is what I received for free just for being born :)

- Entree at Noodles & Company
- Burrito at Moe's
- Hamburger at Red Robin
- Ice cream at Baskin Robbins
- Ice cream at Coldstone
- Julius drink at Orange Julius
- Drink of my choice at Starbucks
- Coffee/tea at Borders
- $5 gift certificate at DSW (I ended up getting free socks...exciting, I know)
- $10 gift certificate at World Market (Got a canister for bread flour and Nutella...love that stuff)
- Birthday Gift at Sephora (ended up being a cute set of mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow)

Collin, over at Hip2Save has an EXTENSIVE list of birthday freebies.  Click here to see it.  Try it out, cause it certainly makes your birthday even more exciting!

1 comment:

kat said...

love the free stuff! thanks for the inspiration and happy birthday again to you both! <3 kat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...