Friday, June 11, 2010

Frugal Friday: $20 Car Seat


We needed an extra car seat for Matt's truck and ended up getting this Evenflo Triumph Advance car seat (retail price $139.99 and top rated by Consumer Reports) for $20!  How did we do this?  Well, by using my Swagbucks and ExpoTV winnings.  I've been rewarded with Swagbucks for doing simple online searches and have been using my winnings to buy Amazon cards ($60 worth!).  And I ended up winning a $25 Amazon card from ExpoTV for a referral I made.  So, combining the Amazon sale and my giftcards, we spent $20 of our own money.  See?  Isn't it worth it?! 

Getting Swagbucks for simple searches is so easy to do and pays out in the end.  It's free to sign up and, as you can see, well worth it!  Try it out and see :)

You can read my post about Swagbucks here (since posting this, Swagbucks changed their prize increments...makes it even better to win now!)

You can read my post about ExpoTV here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...