Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blogging for Books

I confess..I've struggled to finish a book since graduating from grad school.  It's not that I haven't read in five years, but getting to the end of any book has been somewhat daunting.  So, I've found something that will not only provide the books to read, but will keep me accountable to reading them (and reading them well!).  Blogging for Books is a book review program through Waterbrook Multnomah Publishing that sends bloggers books for free.  The catch is that you must post a review of that book within 30 days of receiving it.  Not bad, huh?

So, I'm being shipped Shattered Dreams by Larry Crabb, a book I've been wanting to read for awhile.  There were about 25 books offered to me to review.  A few that I'm planning to read in the future include:






Click here to check out this program and to sign up.  Wish me luck on my new reading adventure!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...