Friday, May 13, 2011

The Sad Saga Continues

This is my sweet puppy, two days after we brought him home.  This picture is about 5 years old.


I need to burn this picture into my mind.  Why?  Well, because he struck again and I need to constantly remember how much I love him.  If you've been following Jackson's sad saga, you'll know his neurotic tendencies that result in complete destruction of our house.  Here's my lovely attempt at a temporary fix to our office carpet that he tore up after locking himself in the office.


And this is what happened to the carpet and my fix-up job when Jackson locked himself in the office again a few weeks ago.


Needless to say, Matt and I were speechless.  So speechless that we didn't even punish Jackson.  Now, if he had destroyed that pink bag and coupon binder you see sticking out of it, this post might have been about Jackson's funeral.  I guess the bright side to this is that we got our office recarpeted with beautiful, new carpet yesterday.


Just keep staring at this picture, Kristin.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...