Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gone Too Far...But Got Chocolate

Today I realized that my couponing has become a little crazy. Matt probably could have told you that a few weeks ago. I went to the mailbox today and had a nice surprise...four coupons for free chocolate came! That's not the crazy part. That's the happy part. Read on.


The crazy part is that I noticed I signed up myself, Matt, Abigail, and Jackson in order to get four coupons (it was 4 per household). So there was a coupon addressed to Jackson. Two crazy things about it:

1) A coupon was addressed to Jackson Schoolfield

2) It was a coupon for chocolate...I know from experience that dogs and chocolate don't go well together.



P.S. - You might think that it was also crazy that I signed up our 6 1/2 month old for chocolate too, but at least she's human!

1 comment:

kat said...

hahahahaha oh kj!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...