Monday, September 14, 2009

An Update From Abby

Abigail here. I am now 6 months old and loving every day of it! I enjoy spending the day with Mommy and giggling at the funny stuff she does. Bath time with Daddy is one of my favorite things and I'm pretty good at splashing around. My new best buddy is Jackson and I look for him when I get up from my naps. He likes to lay next to me on the floor and give me big doggy kisses. I'm growing like a weed and the doctor says I'm tall for my age. It's probably all the yummy fruits and veggies I eat. Mommy takes me on all my errands and I flirt with everyone I meet - the people at the grocery store know me by name! I'm still working on sitting up all by myself and learning to crawl. I also like playing with the baby in the mirror...sometimes it's a little confusing, though.



1 comment:

kat said...

haha, this was really sweet KJ. :) i responded to you on my blog, too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...