Thursday, January 21, 2010

Family Fun

Matt and I are in the process of trying to find fun activities to do as a family. What I've come to find out is that I need to turn on my creative juices in this area. For the past I don't know how long, I've been a pretty driven person (oftentimes to a fault) and have not taken the time to slow down and enjoy life. My 10-month old girl forces me to do that. And that is a good thing, though difficult at times.

We brought her to Little Gym a few weeks ago and she loved it! Unfortunately, tuition is astronomical, so it doesn't look like we'll be able to continue there :( I wish there was something in Raleigh similar to what my mom used to do in Chicago. I've done a little online research about other possibilities, but have come up short. If you know of anything in the Raleigh area, please let me know!

1 comment:

Heather Petersen said...

That's so cool that she went to The Little Gym! I used to work at the one in Asheville...actually, I may have been to the one in Raleigh for training once. I wish I had one near me! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...