Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Crazy World of Couponing: Free Stuff with Swagbucks

Swagbucks is a search engine that randomly rewards you for searching. These points can be used to get prizes. It only takes 45 points to get a $5 Amazon card. And points accumulate pretty quickly, as you can win anywhere from 1 to 5 points per search.  If you refer a friend, you can also win points whenever they do.  Searches can be made directly from the Swagbucks site, or you can download the toolbar.  I've downloaded the toolbar, which makes it rather easy to use.


I've personally gotten a few Amazon cards that I've put to good use with Amazon deals. For example, tons of magazines subscriptions go on sale at the end of the year on Amazon for $5. I used one of my cards I got with Swagbucks to get Matt a year's subscription to ESPN magazine. Amazon also has deals on groceries every once in a while.  Some people even save their Amazon cards up for bigger items, which is probably pretty smart...I just have problems with delayed gratification.  See how you can make Swagbucks stretch even further for you? Try it here and see what you think!

1 comment:

mkschool said...

Hey that was my Christmas present you gave me (an ESPN magazine subscription)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...