Thursday, September 23, 2010

SOS

Jackson, here.


As many of you know, I was the only child for a good couple years before my sister came along.  Don't get me wrong, I was excited for her to come along.  I gave her kisses from the beginning.


But then things changed.  And we went from this...


...to this.


Mommy and Daddy got so tired that they didn't even get mad at me for napping with my head on their pillows.


They told me that having a sister would be fun, but do I look like I'm having fun?


So, I do this a lot during the day.  Mommy says she can't walk me because she's too weak to hold me back when I see another dog coming my way.  She just doesn't understand that I'm just trying to show off my male dominance to the neighborhood.


I mean, you have to put a little bite in your bark if you were once made to parade around like this:


So, please come over and play with me!

Thanks,
Jackson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...