Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

We spent our Thanksgiving in Tallahassee this year, visiting Matt's family, stuffing our faces with yummy food, and watching TONS of football.  I didn't take as many pictures as planned, so the ones below are courtesy of Matt snatching the camera and trying to capture our time there.

Abby was crowned Thanksgiving Princess by her grandparents and daddy before dinner.  And she truly believes she is a princess.

My hospitable in-laws...thanks, guys!

Jackson, licking his lips after getting his own serving of turkey.  Who knows what else he ate while we were there :(

My sister-in-law, Sarah, washing the dishes and trying not to scowl at her brother taking the picture.

My niece, Shelby, is taller than me!

My nephews, Drew and Trace...tons of fun and energy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...