Friday, October 29, 2010

Frugal Friday: This Will Revolutionize My Life!

After making my $20 car seat purchase a few months ago, I realized the joy in saving up for big purchases.  So, the next big item on my list to get came this past week...


...and I cannot tell you how EXCITED I am to have a carpet cleaner!!!  And what a complete dork I am for being so excited.  But wait, you need to understand my main motivation.  You see, this wonderful cleaning device will help me love our dog, Jackson, better.  At least that's what I keep telling myself.  My level of love for him is pretty low when he's done this:


When people are over, we put him in our bedroom. The problem is that Jackson always wants to be where the people are and stands at the door of our bedroom for hours on end, with his nose against the door and tongue hanging out, ready for us to come get him.  He also chews at the door frame, which adds to the drool factor.  My frustration with the damage to the door frame is another post.  All the drool results in a soggy puddle at the entrance to the bedroom, which I, without fail, manage step in somehow.  Gross, I know.  So, carpet cleaner to the rescue!

I completely paid for the carpet cleaner ($147!) with Amazon cards earned from online consumer surveys and Swagbucks.  Check out these ways to make a little extra money...it's so worth it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...